Let’s get Obvi!

​Hello Monday!  Its week 2 into my 2022 blog. This week, i am pushing myself to get more serious about my weight. 

I am 5’1” and i weight almost 280lbs. I have to lose weight, my life depends on it. 

I’m scared. I have a thyroid issue, I take meds daily for it. My blood pressure sucks, but luckily I am not yet diabetic. I’d bet I'm extremely insulin resistant though. 

I am depressed and too afraid to take meds for that because most antidepressants cause weight gain.

My biggest issues are a vicious cycle… I need to move more but it hurts. My knees, my back, my arms and legs. Its painful to move, not to mention i have zero energy. Between thyroid and depression i just cant find the will in me to move forward fast enough to make a dent in my issues. But here i am, trying again. 

My last diet was a trial. I did keto with intermittent fasting for 30 days. I actually completed a full 30 day challenge. I did that.  And i lost 23lbs.  However, i found it all back and then some. At least i know it will work. 

So this time, im sure your wondering what might make a difference. I dont really know yet but im giving Obvi and chance.  Im doing the collagen burn and keto diet together.



I have linked to Obvi above, if your curious what it is.  I am still learning all i can about it. 

Collagenic Burn

This first 30 days i am focusing on the collagenic burn and my food choices. Between my keto for two meal plans and taking these fat burn pills i am hoping to get a jump start on my weight loss. 

So im starting slow. Today i did 1 burn pill at breakfast and 1 at lumch. Same for tomorrow, then Wednesday i will up it to 2 for breakfast and 2 for lunch. I am not skipping meals, but am trying to stay with the keto food plan. 

Additionally, once i get used to eating the keto foods i am adding in portion control. I also want to add in more movement but I’m adamant i need baby steps. 

Well, thats enough for now. You know where my head is. I know where my head is… just need to get my heart in there with it. 

Talk soon…thanks for listening!



Comments

Popular Posts