Wish.com Makeup Review

My Review of 9 Color Waterproof Makeup Eyeshadow Glitter Palette with Brush from Ladiesbeauty on Wish.com

I ordered this makeup palette on December 26th and they gave me an estimated delivery date of January 23rd. It was in my mailbox on January 10 - 13 days earlier than expected. 

It came packed in a bubble envelope. The palette was slightly damaged as you can see from the photo. The powders are moist enough to press back together easily so it wasn't a major deal. A little huff and puff and i was able to blow the loose powder out of the other palettes. So it was good as new!

The palettes are in an aluminum case that is gold in color. I had a little difficulty opening the case the first time, but after that it opened quite easily. 

The brush that was included is not really a brush but actually a two sided sponge wedge on a stick but I used it to swipe a bit of powder onto my arm to test out the coverage. Overall I am pretty happy with the intensity and ease of application. The spongey brush worked well to apply the powder. It's not nearly as glittery as I thought it should be. 


I paid $3 for the palette and $2 for shipping. Overall i feel it was a good value. I have paid more for palettes at the drug store with less intensity and coverage. 

If you order this palette or another in a different color then please let me know how you like yours. I am planning to order other palettes from them again soon. 

Thanks for reading my review. Be sure to check back soon as i will be sharing another Wish.com review soon. I have also ordered a makeup bag and several sets of costume jewelry. 

For a little bit of crafty fun be sure to visit me on my crafting site and see what I have been working on. www.shackscraps.blogspot.com

Don't forget to leave some love! 

Please note that I am not paid for these reviews. I purchase the items by my own choice and create these reviews because I want to share my experience with others. 


Comments

Popular Posts