Wish.com Fondant Bow Mold review

I ordered the item below in the Wish app on my phone on December 12: 3D Bow Fondant Chocolate Mould Candy Cake Soap Mold Cake Decorating Baking Tool (Size: 3.5cm by 3.8cm)

Today, its January 11 and i just pulled it out of the mailbox. The expected delivery date was January 16 so i guess 5 days early isnt too aweful bad...

The bow mold is smaller that i thought but larger than advertised on the page as you can see in my photo below. 


My intentions for purchasing this item is to make a cool foodie craft with my grand daughter. I want to use this to make bows for our dipped oreo cookie Minnie Mouse pops. I am not so good with making fondant bows or even icing piped bows so I thought this would be perfect and we could use modeling chocolate to make the bows. 

As far as the review goes, my only complaint is that i do not have a detailedpackage that shows that the  mold is truly created with food safe silicone. I had hoped it would but since it did not i plan to use seran wrap to line the mold just to be safe. If  you have a better idea, id love to hear it!  For now, that is my plan. 

Overall, i am happy with my purchase. The craftmanship of the mold looks consistent from one bow to the next  once i get a chance to make the Minnie Mouse Pops with my grand daughter i will update this review with a photo and details on ease of use and quality of the bows. For now, here is another close up photo of the mold.

For a little bit of crafty fun be sure to visit me on my crafting site and see what I have been working on. www.shackscraps.blogspot.com

Don't forget to leave some love! 

Happy Wish hunting!

Please note that I am not paid for these reviews. I purchase the items by my own choice and create these reviews because I want to share my experience with others. 

Comments

Popular Posts