Giving Thanks Thursday - 11/15/2012



Inspired by 30 days of Thanks on Facebook, I thought I would try to do a post on Thursdays to help me keep more positives in my life. Sometimes its tough when your the only one able to work, your the one paying all the bills, etc, etc... So in an attempt to keep a positive focus on life - I am Giving Thanks on Thursdays! 

I am going to start this out by posting my daily thanks from Facebook during the month of November and hopefully continue it beyond November with something fresh and new each week after... 

Day 8 - November 8, 2012 I am thankful for naps...that is all. (I wasn't feeling so great, got little sleep and a much needed nap before heading into work)


Day 9 - November 9, 2012 TGIF and I am thankful for a wonderful husband!

Day 10 - November 10, 2012 I am thankful for my wonderful customers who love to make cards and learn new tricks! I had some students sign up for my Very Merry Card Tricks Class today and I am excited to be teaching them!

Day 11 - November 11, 2012 Thanks to all the veterans...This video was a Sunday share from a fellow stamper - Dawn. When I heard it I thought about all the Vets who have ever taken the fall for our freedoms. Even though its a religious song, it really moves ya. Thank you Vets, for all you do and putting all of us unworthy people Above All. 

Day 12 - November 12, 2012  I was most thankful for Bean...love that "Shot in the Dark" with steamed milk and caramel macchiatto 

Day 13 - November 13, 2012 Day 13 is starting out much like Day 12 - Shot in the Dark but got my extra little boost with Avah Meister. We are cleaning my stamp area and then gonna make some birthday and Christmas cards. Grateful today for wonderful hobbies and the ability to share it with my grand daughter!

Day 14 - November 14, 2012  I am thankful for wonderful sites like peachycheap.com where i can get great crafting supplies really cheap! I picked up 24 rolls of glitter tape last week for 12.99 and this week I snagged 24 rolls of baker's twine for 9.99. I am also thankful for the edit/delete option that shows up on our FB posts where we can go fix our mistakes!

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts