Sizzix Bigkick - My Valentine's Day Gift

My hubby and his mom went together to get me the perfect gift for Valentine's day.

Check it out! I am sooo excited!!!
In addition to the Bigkick I also got two dies of my choosing. Since I am still such a beginner and have very little by way of embellishments I decided to start making flowers. So I chose a circle die and a flower layers die.
Here are some of the flowers I was making before I got the Sizzix Bk, I used whatever I could find - lace, special papers, an old halloween costume (that's the golden looking one)...


Now that I have the Bigkick, I want to really get creative with my flowers...I have a ton of scrap card stock and an endless supply of newspaper...feel free to leave me a link to any flower tutorials you find...


Find more photos like this on Paper Craft Planet

And...if you are into scrapping/card making and you are ever interested in making an exchange for handmade flowers, I'd be happy to do one. I could sure use some embellishments - such as brads, lace, ribbon, etc...

Comments

Popular Posts