MPM - Dec 27, 2010



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! I know, I know...I am late. This year we are delayed a bit with Christmas as I worked both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  But I did get lots of goodies already so far. My son, bless his heart, just couldn’t wait to give his gifts. He gave hubs and I presents on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. I got some awesome socks, some Coke collectible glasses, and these really cool decorative nesting boxes. I love all my gifts! They are awesome! Hubs got a really cool glass skull candle holder and an all-in-one tool with some really neat gadgets on it.

Our Christmas celebration this year is going to be combined into a Christmas/New Years Eve celebration on Friday. I have invited my mom - who is still recovering from getting her medi-port changed the week before Christmas - and my husband’s parents. I hope his parents bring my step-daughter along. It would be super great to have her and her little brother there too. My daughter and her husband will be there as well as my only granddaughter and also my son.

Friday’s dinner menu is still a bit up-in-the-air so I am not including details yet (I will come back and edit when I am certain what we are cooking). The rest of the week is pretty much laid out. I have plans to bake lots of cookies and clean house. Tuesday is my day to run around - I am getting a long overdue hair cut and shopping for a few trimmings. Gotta love those after Christmas specials. My daughter and her little fam are staying with us this week and she will be cooking a few of her favorite meals too. I am leaving Saturday and Sunday open for leftovers.

Here is our menu for the week of December 27 - January 1

Monday - Chicken Mushroom Supreme (recipe from Kraft Philly coupon book)
Tuesday - Chili (my daughter’s recipe)
Wednesday - Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta with Chicken
Thursday - Chicken Parmesan Bundles
Friday - Dinner Party Plans (pending)
Saturday - Left Overs (pending)
Sunday - Left Overs (pending)

Comments

Popular Posts