October Family Favorites



Each month I am going to publish a list of recipes I have tried and links to those recipes. Each recipe will be one I have found during the previous month and cooked for my family. I will rate them using hearts on a scale of 1-5 (5 being best)  These “Family Favorites” are recipes my hubby and son say they definitely would like me to make again. 

Curried Cider Pork Stew - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (not a curry fan - we used a touch less curry than called for) ONLY 379 CALORIES PER SERVING!
Chicken Caesar Lasagna - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ONLY 268 CALORIES PER SERVING (SECONDS HERE I COME!)
Burgundy Beef Stew - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ONLY 317 CALORIES PER SERVING

What new family favorite recipes did you find during the month of October? Share your family favorites by linking up your post in my comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts