Wii Fit Fridays - Week 1


Welcome to my first installment of Wii Fit Fridays! Today, I am going to do an initial weigh-in and present a photo of myself in my work-out clothes. (Please don’t run away!) This will serve as my “before” photo - I am hoping an after photo will follow someday that includes me looking much slimmer.

Weigh In
Weight: 224.3
BMI: 42.37
Waist - 40.5
Hips: 52.5
Neck: 15.25
Body Fat: 57.2%

My weight loss goal is 1lb per week, 4lbs per month.
My current wii fit goal is 10lbs in 12 weeks.
My workout goal is s minimum of 30 minutes per day 5 days per week.

My Wii Fit Plus Custom Routines
How we workout is important, so I am including my workout routines here. If your planning to join me on Wii Fit Fridays, please include your routine - it will help anyone new who is trying to figure out where to start. Plus, its neat to see what routines gave you your successes along the way!

The Wii Fit Plus includes 3 areas to work on - Yoga, Strength Training, and Aerobics. There are also several games that improve balance and some “training plus” activities that include activities such as skateboarding and obstacle courses.

All of my Wii Workouts include Yoga both at the beginning and the end. I use the Warm Up routine first and foremost then end with the Relax routine - always. Some of the exercises shown are just too difficult for me to perform at the moment - so I am working toward strengthening some of the muscle groups needed to perform those more advanced exercises and I am focusing on my trouble spots - such as my mid section - including abs, thighs and hips.

3 Days per week under Combine and Three at a time:
  • Lifestyle: Warm Up
  • Health: Overindulge
  • Form: Hips
  • Form: Figure
  • Lifestyle: Relax

Twice per week, under My Routine
I start with Yoga - Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Triangle, Chair. Then I move to Strength Training and do Single Leg Extension, Torso Twists, Jackknife, Single Leg Twist, Single Leg Twist, Jackknife, Torso Twists, and Single Leg Extension. Then I return to Yoga for a cool down, doing the Triangle, Chair, Half Moon, Sun Salutation, and Deep Breathing. This lasts a total of 30 minutes.

Twice per week, under My Routine
I click on the Wii Board and do a 15 minute Yoga Routine. Then I move on to Aerobics workouts and do the advanced boxing, easy run, and advanced step. Then I go back and do a Lifestyle Relax for a cool down.

Share your routines and your reasoning with me!

Comments

Popular Posts