Menu Plan Monday - 10/4/2010


It's been a while since I posted my menu...but I am trying hard to get back into it. I am cooking for an ulcer and diabetes as well as weight loss these days. My MIL gave me some new cookbooks and I am planning to try a few recipes from one of those as well. Just let me know if something sounds good and you would like the recipe...I will post the recipes I use by request. Without further ado, here is our menu:

Monday - Stuffed Chicken Breasts, California Veggie Blend, and Potato Salad
Tuesday - Maple Roasted Chicken with Vegetables, Side Salad
Wednesday - Soup and Sandwiches, German Cucumber Salad
Thursday - Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops (p55), Side Salad, Baked Potatoes
Friday - Pork Fried Rice & Sweet and Sour Veggie Stir Fry
Saturday - Chicken Stuffing Casserole, Steamed Broccoli, Baked Acorn Squash

Breakfast this week consist of omelets, whole wheat pancakes, oatmeal, and cereal (Special K Protein Plus or Grapenuts or Great Value Crunchy Honey Oat Cereal)

Snacks this week consist of Zucchini Bread, Trisket Crackers with Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and Whole Wheat Crackers, Apples, and Carrot Sticks.

Lunch includes left overs, sandwiches, and salads.

Drinks include Kool-aid made with spenda, Tea made with spenda, Filtered Water, or 1% Milk

Comments

  1. Hi! Thank you for the comments and the blog recommendations. I do remember stumbling across the lettered cottage blog whenever I was googling specific design ideas for the house, and LOVED it! I don't know you that well, but after a short blog-stalking session, it seems we have a lot in common! Except the whole meal planning thing...I desire to improve my organization skills when it comes to that...ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts