Menu Plan Monday - 3.8.10


I am late with my menu plan this week...but exciting things have happened to make me so late. First, my daughter announced last week that she was getting married - she gave us a whole week's notice....her wedding was on Monday, March 8, 2010. Then she asked me to help her make her wedding cake. We spent the entire weekend making cake and fondant icing - what fun! Then the wedding happened and she announced that she is pregnant with my very first granddaughter - Avah Marie. Avah should join us on July 12, or there about. I can hardly wait!

Anyway, I should get back to my menu - now that you know why it was so late!

Monday - Wedding Day Dinner
Tuesday - Spaghetti (the guys made it but didn't save me any - so I had cereal)
Wednesday - Turkey Tetrazzini
Thursday - Country Chicken Casserole
Friday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed taters, and green beans
Saturday - Chili Mac
Sunday - Leftovers

For more great menus, visit OrgJunkie and check out all the great links!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on both counts! I definitely understand why you were busy!
    It's Saturday and I'm enjoying some MPM blog visiting while watching "Barney Miller" on Hulu.com.
    It's time to expand my recipe sources with some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts