And the winner is......

Update: There has been a bit of confusion - maybe on my part the list below is the list of ENTRANTS. I used random.org to choose one winner from the list of 5 below. The winner is shown at the bottom of the post!

We had 5 wonderful entrants for the All Recipes supporting membership contest:

1. Rona from BerryMorins Bits and Tips
2. Allison from In the Middle Of Everything
3. Barb aka cookwithbarb from Eyes Wide Open
4. Debbie from Dining with Debbie
5. Leah from Leah and Michele's Recipe and Kitchen Tips Page

Thank you to all of you for sharing your favorite recipe sites and recipes with me. Below is a list of recipe sites that were shared in the comments of the contest post.

www.allrecipes.com
www.foodnetwork.com
www.joycesfinecooking.com
www.cooks.com
www.epicurious.com

And the recipes that were shared:
Cranberry Almond Biscotti
found on AllRecipes.com
shared by Allison

Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
found on FoodNetwork.com
shared by Barb


Tater Tot Casserole
found on cooks.com
shared by Leah


I hope you all enjoyed the contest and enjoy AllRecipes.com and cooking as much as I do. To pick the winner, I visited www.random.org.







Barb from Eyes Wide Open!

An email has been sent to the winner with instructions on how to get your 2-year membership!

Comments

  1. Oh, Wow! I'm looking forward to receiving my email regarding the free Allrecipe membership! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts