Free Graphic to Best Budget Tipster!

Found some interesting reads on using coupons and budgeting. If you must organize it can't hurt to begin with your budget. Seems like that is the most stressful area in my life. I am always short, never have enough at Christmas, haven't been on a real vacation ever,... The list can keep on going and going and going....

So last night I put my foot down. I searched for a free financial planning and budgeting software but couldn't find any that I felt safe trusting my bank account to. So I yanked out my old dusty copy of Microsoft Money 2001 from my very first PC purchase and installed it on my fourth PC purchase. Anyway...my budget is set up and I am already over budget in several areas. I was surprised that my bank would even exchange info with old MS Money 2001 - but it did. I even put in a plan for saving $400 for 2010 Christmas and $400 for a mini vacation in 2011. Now just gotta stick with the budget....

Would love to hear more tips on how you make your budgets work - how do you stick to the plan? After you got your plan set up did you open multiple savings accounts or just use envelopes and stuff the money inside each one for each category? What were your mistakes? How did you recover? I am totally new to budgeting money...help me out here!.

Do you need a favicon for your blog? How about a mini graphic for linking back to? I am giving away a customized graphic to my favorite tipster. Choose from a favicon and instructions, a 125x125 graphic for your own blog, or a custom 600x200 header graphic for your blog! Please post contest entries to the comments section!

Comments

Popular Posts