About "The Shambled Shack"

Are you having issues with clutter? I am...join me as I battle my "clutterbug issues" and clean up this "Shambled Shack" one room at a time.....

I am writing this blog as a way to help myself (and others hopefully) with controlling the clutter and chaos in my life. I want a way to make myself more accountable for my home and my life. Currently, I live in "The Shambled Shack" - a three bedroom duplex with a garage(junk room). Someday I would like to park my car in my garage...but I don't think that someday will be anytime soon. With the help of this blog, a calendar, and some old fashioned elbow grease maybe I can get something done.

My schedule of posts are as follows:

Area 51 - Posts under Area 51 are my personal journal of decluttering. Follow along as I show before, during, and after photos along with notes, thoughts, and feelings.
Tips and Tricks Posts - These posts will include any tips and tricks I discover along the way - it may be regarding organization methods, cleaning methods, helpful links, etc.
Menu Planning - In order to maintain an organized kitchen, I feel it is necessary to approach the kitchen with a plan in mind - this includes shopping and menu planning. I plan to put my weekly menu plans in the blogs to help me stay organized and include links to recipes.
Recipes and Recipe Reviews - I plan to share a few of my own personal recipes with you as well as review a few that I find online.

Comments

Popular Posts