New Keto For 2 eMeals Options

Wednesday 1/5/2022

  
  Today was a pretty good day. I kept to my word and cooked my stuff pepper recipe. It was really good. The rest of the day went well. I was actually able to leave work on time and it wasn't as sucky as usual. I stayed pretty busy with a safety project and supporting my team. I enjoyed a spinach salad with peppers, onions, eggs and tomatoes topped with ranch dressing. I splurged a bit this morning and picked up a starbucks coffee... still not convinced those are really worth the extra expense... I rarely if ever do that - usually I stick with McD's, Sonic, or Wendy's coffee blends.  Tomorrow though, I am thinking Breaktime coffee will be my go-to.  

  I had to stop and pick up some italian sausage so I stopped at Eat Well. I picked up some mini-pita pocket breads, a quinoa and sweet potato pre-made salad from their deli as well as a curry chicken salad.  My lunch/snacks for Thursday will be half a stuffed pepper with a mini-pita bread with some of that curry chicken salad - with a spicy arugula salad to top both.  There was maybe a tablespoon of the sweet potato quinoa salad left so thats on the side as well. I also grabbed some bananas to slice up into my overnight oats. Dinner Thursday will be the Marinated Lemon-Thyme Chicken Thighs Breasts (because they were out of thighs) served with roasted potatoes and broccoli.

  Other things to note:  I had a really cruddy nightmare last night... dreamed that I needed to change the color of my hair and the only way was by dropping a spider on my face... of which I was forced to do (no idea where that came from).  Anyway, I am highly petrified of spiders... and I woke up with a panic attack.  Having my CPAP mask on certainly wasn't helpful either.  It was really hard to fall back to sleep after.  Wondering if it didn't come from my Hum vitamin... Fan Club (siberian rhubarb + probiotics + grape seed extract) its supposed to relieve multi-symptom menopause including hot flashes and more.

   I will say though, my depression was MUCH better today. I was more motivated when I woke up and I, overall, felt better. I am taking the Fan Club vitamin again tonight...if I have another nightmare, I may rethink it for tomorrow night.

  New recipes were put out on the emeals app today. I get to choose from the following Keto for 2 meals for next week.
  • Bacon and Swiss Pork Chops with Rosemary Cauliflower Mash and Asparagus
  • Green Goddess Chicken Thighs with Winter Mixed Greens Salad
  • Peanut - Lime Chicken with Cilantro-Lime "Rice" and Roasted Green Beans
  • Garlic Shrimp with Sweet Chili Aioli with Quick Stir-fried Vegetables
  • Layered Sausage-Zucchini Bake
  • Greek Style Steak with Tomato Cucumber Salad
  • Stuffed Cheeseburgers with Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach
I usually only pick 4-5 recipes... but they all sound so delish....  I am not sticking to a Keto diet totally, yet.  I have so many foods in my pantry that I can't just dump them all. I would feel guilty throwing things away and I can't afford to just donate them all. So I am supplementing my meal plans with a little bit here and a little bit there.  I don't eat much wheat - so breads are pretty rare here.  I do have pasta though.  My leftover meat sauce from stuffed peppers will be served this weekend over a spaghetti squash roasted in my air fryer with melted cheese over top along with a salad.

If you are interested in eMeals or checking them out, let me know via comments and I can email you an invitation to a two week free trial and we both can get $10 off a Walmart pickup/delivery order.


Comments

Popular Posts