eMeals - Join me and we both save $10

​I have been sharing lately about these yummy meals I have been making. The recipes come from an app called eMeals. 


They send me 7-8 recipes each week and I pick from them or I can search for others I’d like instead.  I add them to my weekly meal list and the ingredients pop up into a shopping list. 

From there, I can check off the ingredients I already have at home, then select my favorite store, like Walmart, and shop right in the app. Build my shopping cart based on what i need for the recipes and do delivery or pickup. Its easy peasy and the recipes so far have been great!

I started with a two week free trial and now you can too. Just use my link below to give it a shot and both you and I can get $10 each to put toward the food we are getting!  

https://www.talkable.com/x/efXQij


Comments

Popular Posts