Mid Week Morning Reflection

​  Good morning, welcome to my first ever mid-week morning reflection post. Im planning to make Wednesday mornings my reflection day. Hump day and all, its a great day to look at my successes as i try to stay positive for the remaining week. 

   Babysteps i keep telling myself!  I saw a post in the Obvi community. I just had to steal it as it really was motivating. This will be my reflection inspiration today and many days to come I think. 

  So far this week has had a rocky but successful start. I finally got my new phone, but it would not take calls. I could make them but not get them. I called T-Mobile support and spoke with Lady J and she was amazing!  I have never had a tech support person so committed to resolving an issue. Usually they just pass on the tough calls to the next person… not Lady J!  She was THE BEST. I am happy to report my phone is working amazingly now!  Lady J rocks! If you have to call T Mobile support she is the one you want!

  On other fronts, my first emeals recipe was a huge success despite subbing chicken thighs with breasts instead. It was Cajun Bacon Chicken. 


  I also added raw spinach on the bottom as my 5 ounce container ended up being a 16 oz container when i picked up my groceries from Walmart. Gotta eat those greens anyway. 

  This morning, i am enjoying lemon water with my scrambled eggs with spinach. I also had three sausage links made in my new air fryer. Love my Ninja Foodi Dual. 

  Returning to work after a week off is always a bit hectic. Matters were not helped when i woke to my daughter calling at 5:45 am. She had fallen down her stairs and needed a ride to urgent care. Luckily nothing is fractured or broken except maybe her spirit a bit. My Monday work day started out 4 hours late, was a bit chaotic but overall not terrible. I did enjoy overnight oats with peanut butter for breakfast on Monday. 

  Tuesday i woke up dreading getting out of bed. I just felt terrible!  Depression has a way of tricking your brain into making you think your sick. For some reason my brain kept saying you are sick you cant work. Eventually i talked myself into working and got up. Between cold mornings and depression brain it was a real struggle though. Procrastinating getting up does not help my healthy eating lifestyle however… I had McD’s hazelnut coffee and a sausage egg mcgriddle.

  Tonight, im making my overnight oats for tomorrow and cooking my stuffed peppers recipe, I think. Prep and win!

  Hope you have a happy Wednesday! Thanks for reading my thoughts!

 

Comments

Popular Posts