Jewelry from Wish.com

As promised, I had a few more items coming from wish.com and I came home to find they had arrived on Thursday afternoon. Lucky me!

I have been seriously looking at some costume jewelry on Wish and finally took the plunge and invested a couple of bucks on a few jewelry sets. Here's what I picked up...


This first set came with a ring. I figured it had to be an adjustable ring since no where did the app ask what size ring I wear so I wasn't surprised to find that I was right. I love this set but sadly the necklace is not big enough for my fat neck...  However the bracelet has an extra chain attached that ends up making it too long for my wrist. So with a little enginuity on my part I am removing that chain and attaching it to the necklace. Now its long enough and the bracelet will still fit! Go me!


The pearl set is one of my favorites!  It fit perfectly and it's so shiny!  Wish those glassy stones were real!!  Now to figure out what to wear it with....

Check back soon for more Wish.com reviews. I have a cosmetic bag and another jewelry set awaiting arrival.

For a little bit of crafty fun be sure to visit me on my crafting site and see what I have been working on. www.shackscraps.blogspot.com

Don't forget to leave some love! 

Please note that I am not paid for these reviews. I purchase the items by my own choice and create these reviews because I want to share my experience with others. 

Comments

Popular Posts