Sister Site - Shack Scraps

Hi all! I have taken the plunge and created a 2nd blog!  The Shambled Shack now has a sister site that is dedicated solely to my paper crafting - Shack Scraps!  Since this blog is mainly dedicated to household organization and my cooking links and recipes, I thought it only appropriate to dedicate a blog to my newest and favorite hobby of paper crafting. Shack Scraps will host my latest card designs and scrap book pages as well as tips and tricks (as I learn them) and more of those blog candy links, etc. Oh, and if you haven't ever heard of it, I have plans to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator - I will be selling high quality card stock and papers, coordinating inks, rubber and clear stamps and other fine paper crafting tools and embellishments. I plan to share my Stampin' Up info at Shack Scraps so be sure to stop by and leave me some love!

Comments

Popular Posts