Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Mine was about average....nothing too spectacular as I was stuck working this Valentine's evening.. My hubby and I went out for dinner to Olive Garden on Saturday evening with his parents to celebrate. The meal was delicious although I did think their bread sticks were a little more crispy this time - I personally like mine a bit softer. They had some new items on the menu this time around and my husband and I decided to try the new items. He usually sticks with the same items every time - like his mom and dad who ordered their usual Chicken Parmesan and Tour of Italy. Hubby had the new Four Cheese Stuffed Pansotti with Chicken and I had the new Seafood Brodetto. As usual, we swapped forkfuls and both are delicious! Definitely worth trying. I would love to hear how you spent your Valentine's Day!

This week I am changing things up a bit - there will not be anything listed for Sunday as I am changing my week back to a Sunday through Saturday style so its less confusing for my husband. He almost missed work today because he didn't realize how my calendar was set up! Could have been a big oops! Also, I am planning to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday with Debbie over at Dining with Debbie so I am not posting the name of my Wednesday meal until Wednesday when its in the crock a cookin! So make sure to stop in Wednesday for my Crock Pot Surprise!

Monday: Chili Mac and Corn Bread
Tuesday: Turkey Tetrazzini, Melissa's Brussel Sprouts, Garlic French Bread
Wednesday: Crock Pot Surprise
Thursday: Chicken Scampi served over pasta, California Style Veggies, and Garlic French Bread
Friday: Pizza, Salad, and Bread sticks
Saturday: Oven Fried Chicken, Mashed Taters, and a veggie.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts