Menu Plan Monday

 

This week I am joining Laura over at OrgJunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday because I think its a cool idea! I spent some time Sunday evening looking over the weekly ads and coupons so I could come up with a stellar plan. I even found a new recipe or two. My menus run Monday through Sunday as that is how my work week runs and it is less confusing for our family this way. So here it goes:

Monday - Chicken & Mushroom Pizzas and Spinach Salad
Tuesday - Ground Turkey Casserole  (My plan is to add veggies as it is lacking)
Wednesday - Spaghetti with Breadsticks and Salad
Thursday - Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Cheese Corn
Friday - (Mexican Night) - Beef Taco's and Chicken Quesadillas served with chips and salsa
Saturday - Chicken Breasts with Creamy Mushroom Gravy, Baked Potato, and Fried Apples.
Sunday - Turkey Meatloaf, Veggie Medley, Shells and cheese.

Comments

  1. Hooray for Menu Plan Monday! I'm a big fan of menu planning. It always makes my week a little bit easier. Your menu looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to MPM. You will find tons of great ideas here. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. There's a giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Meal Plan Monday! It is really a blast and your menu looks great. Hope you enjoy it too! (My favorite part is finding all the awesome, family approved recipes and neat folks.) Have a sweet week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts